Warm n' Serve Heating Directions
Heating Instructions (per 5lb Bag):
- Use a large, deep saucepan or stockpot and fill it halfway with water.
- Bring water to a boil. Carefully place the bag inside the water. Keep the heat on low.
- Keep bag In the water for no more than 20-25 mins. Once done, turn off the heat. Make a small cut at the top of the bag for venting.
- Using an oven mitt or protective hand coverings, remove the bag from the water carefully and set aside upright.
- Let it rest for a few mins and serve.
For storage, cool all the way down and place in the refrigerator. Good for up to 48 hours.